The highlights from Provence and Camargue
Season: March – November.
Provence is the Mediterranean France with the air which is scented by “maquis” and lavender. The landscape and the special quality of light have inspired many painters. The Roman history will accompany you most of the days, the food rich in herbs will finish the journey in lovely hotels.
*Base price for a double room in low season. Please ask for a detailed offer down in “BOOK NOW”.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Cycling Style Holiday TypeOn Road, Touring
Activity Level Moderate
Self-guided Cycling Tour
Departure days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Duration: 8 days – 7 nights
- 7 Accommodation in 2** and 3 *** -very comfortable Hotels with Telephone, TV
- Breakfast Buffet
- 4-course-evening meal (if option)
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Road book and map
- Transfer back to Arles by bus
- Train ticket from Arles to Orange
- Our service finishes in Arles
- Bike rental (optional)