Rennes to Mont Sant-Michel Bay
Season: April – October.
The history of Brittany
From Rennes, the capital of Brittany, we invite you to explore the Rance riverbanks and the famous bay of Mont-Saint-Michel.
*Base price for a double room in low season. Please ask for a detailed offer down in “BOOK NOW”.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Cycling Style Holiday TypeOn Road, Touring
Activity Level Easy
Self-guided Cycling Tour
Departure days: Every day
Duration: 7 days – 6 nights
From Rennes, the capital of Brittany, we invite you to explore the Rance riverbanks and the famous bay of Mont-Saint-Michel, dominated by an abbey built on a rock surrounded by water at high tide.
A course of this cycling route, many treasures is hidden in the bend of a path: castles, fishing harbours, historic city center …
The history of Brittany takes place before your eyes.
- Accommodation for 6 nights
- Bed and breakfast basis
- Luggage transfer
- Crossing from Dinard to Saint-Malo with bikes
- All travel documents and our assistance
- Access to the hotel in Rennes and come back to Rennes
- Lunches and dinners (option), drinks
- Taxi transfer day 7 to go to the bus or train station (10€)
- Bike rental
- Other visits and personal expenses