On King’s step in the Loire Valley
Season: March – November.
Its romantic castles, churches, famous gardens make Loire Valley as a unique area with delicious charms where harmony between nature and architecture will leave you an unforgettable souvenir. The Kings of France chosed this area of France for leaving here and they left here their historical print. Your route will drive you not only along the longest river of France with its wild sides but also among famous vineyards of Anjou, picturesque villages and the Valleys of Indre and Cher.
*Base price for a double room in low season. Please ask for a detailed offer down in “BOOK NOW”.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Cycling Style Holiday TypeOn Road, Touring
Activity Level Moderate
Self-guided Cycling Tour
Departure days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Duration: 8 days – 7 nights
Accommodation in **/*** hotels
- Accommodation in **/*** hotels
- Breakfast buffet or extended breakfast
- Half board: at least a 4-course evening meal (option )
- Transfer of luggage from hotel to hotel
- Detailed route guidance
- Detailed travel material (route or overview maps, route description, important telephone numbers)
- Bike rental (optional)