Family cycling tour in Dordogne
Season: March – November.
This tour, specially created with short itineraries from 32 to 47 km per day, is ideal for families. Fertile Green Valley’s, castles and bastides, fortified villages, gently meandering river’s, lush pastures, wines, walnuts, geese for foie gras and the warm southern sun – this is Dordogne!
*Base price for a double room in low season. Please ask for a detailed offer down in “BOOK NOW”.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Cycling Style Holiday TypeOn Road, Touring
Activity Level Easy
Self-guided Cycling Tour
Departure days: Every day
Duration: 8 days – 7 nights
- Accommodation in ** and *** hotels all with swimming pool
- Breakfast buffet or extended breakfast
- Half board: at least a 4-course evening meal (option)
- Luggage transport from hotel to hotel
- Detailed route guidance
- Detailed travel material (route or overview maps, route description, important telephone numbers)
- Bike rental (optional)