Danube cycle path Linz – Vienna
Temporada: Abril – Octubre.
The Linz to Vienna cycle tour is an exciting and diverse experience. You begin this five day variant of this popular route in the Upper Austrian state capital of Linz.
*Base price for a double room in low season. Please ask for a detailed offer down in “BOOK NOW”.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Cycling Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Easy
Self guided cycling tour
Departure: Every day
Duration: 5 days – 4 nights
Accomodation: 3 and 4* hotels and inns
Explore the city on the bright yellow Linz City Express (not included) and/or ride the steepest mountain railway in Europe, built in 1898, up Pöstling Mountain. The start of the cycle tour will see you ride through the wild Strudengau region and the Baroque village of Grein, home to the oldest city theatre in Austria. The enchanting Wachau is a landscape of vineyards, apricot trees, small towns and mysterious castles.
Don’t forget to sample the renowned local Austrian wine or spritzers! The crowning conclusion of this grand cycling tour is the metropolis of Vienna with its numerous and charming attractions, welcoming cafes and lively culture.
- 4 nights in rooms with private facilities
- Breakfast or 3 x dinner (in Vienna only breakfast)
- Daily luggage transport (1 suitcase per Person/ max. 20 kg)
- 1 bottle of high-level wine in the Wachau Valley per room
- 1 x tasting of regional products
- 1 x train Krems – Vienna incl. bike
- 1 x train ride Vienna train station West – Linz (transfer own bikes not incl.)
- 1 Danube-Card per person – valid € 4,90 (min. 20% discount on the regular admission at more than 70 cooperation-partners)
- 1 x handlebar bag with travel book, maps and information material per room
- Bicycle rental (optional)
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cyclingholidays/public_html/wp-content/themes/entrada/content-single-product.php on line 647