Danube Cycle Path Classic Passau – Vienna
Season: April – October.
Alongside of the “blue” Danube lies the renowned and most famous cycling path in Europe. Passau to Vienna is an absolute cycling classic. Discover the enchanting river landscape, picturesque villages, lush vineyards and countless cultural sites from the time of the Romans and Nibelungengau.
*Base price for a double room in low season. Please ask for a detailed offer down in “BOOK NOW”.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Cycling Style Holiday TypeOn Road, Touring
Activity Level Easy
Self-guided Cycling Tour
Departure days: Every day
Duration: 8 days – 7 nights
Category A Selected 4* hotels, the best 3* hotel in town
Category B Selected 3 & 4* hotels and inns
Category C Selected 3* hotels and inns
As you cycle comfortably along the banks of the mighty river, enjoy the wooded forests and the magical meadows of the Schlögener Loop, Strudengau, Nibelungengau and Wachau, as each region offers its own impressive and unique attractions.
Art and cultural features convey myths and stories of the past while quaint accommodations and taverns invite you to relax in the culinary world of Austria.
The welcoming Austrian hospitality and the scrumptious Austrian cuisine add to this absolutely remarkable experience.
- 7 nights in chosen category, rooms with private facilities
- Breakfast or 6 x dinner (surcharge, only breakfast in Vienna)
- Daily luggage transport (1 suitcase per Person/ max. 20 kg)
- Welcome drink at arrival hotel in Passau
- 1 bottle of high-level wine in the Wachau Valley per room
- A tasting of regional products
- 1 x train Krems/surroundings – Tulln incl. bike
- 1 x train ride Vienna central station – Passau (transfer of own bike not included) in season 1+2
- 1 x bus ride Vienna – Passau (incl. own bike ) in season 3, train ride back possible (advanced notification necessary)
- Free WLAN in all hotels (only Cat.A)
- 1 Danube-Card per person – valid € 4,90 (min. 20% discount on the regular admission at more than 70 cooperation-partners)
- Service-hotline (also on weekends)
- Handlebar bag with route book, maps and information material per room
- Bike rental (optional)
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cyclingholidays/public_html/wp-content/themes/entrada/content-single-product.php on line 647