Granit Rose Coast & Brehat Island
Season: April – October.
A rare type of coastline in the heart of Brittany.
Pink granite rocks sculpted by the wind and tides over the last hundreds of years, white sand beaches and a turquoise sea form together an amazingly colorful scenery.
*Base price for a double room in low season. Please ask for a detailed offer down in “BOOK NOW”.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Cycling Style Holiday TypeOn Road, Touring
Activity Level Easy
Self-guided Cycling Tour
Departure days: No departures on Sunday
Duration: 7 days – 6 nights
A sea excursion to the «Sept îles» archipelago will offer you a close encounter with thousands of sea birds that will lead the way for the week.
Your trip finishes in Bréhat, a flowered island with a landscape constantly changing with the tide.
- Accommodation for 6 nights, bed and breakfast basis
- Dinner of day 2 et day 4
- Luggage transfer
- The crossing to Bréhat (without bikes)
- All travel documents and our assistance
- Access to the hotel in Lannion and the day of departure
- Dinners (except day 2 and day 4)
- All drinks – Cruise in the 7 Islands
- Bike rental (in option, except in Bréhat)
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cyclingholidays/public_html/wp-content/themes/entrada/content-single-product.php on line 647