Cycling for the Valleys of the Tyrolean Alps
The valleys of Zillertal, Inntal and Achental are nestled between the Rofan and Karwendel Mountain Ranges only about an 1-hour drive from Munich. They offer a unique cycling experience in unspoiled nature and folksy traditions during summer. Along the mostly flat and moderate cycling paths, you will find yourself surrounded by mellow grassland and rustic farmhouses with pristine mountain lakes and countless cultural landmarks. Historical steam engines offer a comfortable lift and by funicular even the highest peaks can be summited and allows a splendid view over the gorgeous Alpine panorama.
*Base price for a double room in low season. Please ask for a detailed offer down in “BOOK NOW”.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Cycling Style Holiday TypeMixed, On Mountain
Activity Level Moderate
Self-guided Cycling Tour
Departure days: Daily arrival
Duration: 7 days – 6 nights
Landgasthof Post 3*+:
A hotel with 160 years of tradition at the gateway of the Zillertal offers everything for a relaxed holiday. The house was renovated completely in 2009 and offers cosy but modern rooms with all the comforts. The traditional and internationally known cuisine at the hotel is a unique delicious culinary experience.
- Crystal World in Wattens
- Golden Roof in Innsbruck
- Tyrolean farmhouse-museum
- The “Funny Cemetery” in Kramsach
- Dairy farm in Fügen
- 6 nights in rooms with private facilities
- Breakfast or 6x dinner (surcharge)
- 1x train ride Strass – Mayrhofen, incl. bike
- 1x train ride Jenbach – Innsbruck, incl. bike
- Service-hotline (also accessible on weekends)
- Handlebar bag with maps and information material per room
- Bike rental