Season: March – October.
Fertile green valleys, castles and bastides, fortified villages, gently meandering rivers, lush pastures, wine, Walnuts, geese for foie gras and the warm southern sun – this is Dordogne!
*Base price for a double room in low season. Please ask for a detailed offer down in “BOOK NOW”.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Cycling Style Holiday TypeOn Road, Touring
Activity Level Moderate
Self-guided Cycling Tour
Departure days: Every day
Duration: 8 days – 7 nights
- Accommodation in ** and *** hotels all with swimming pool
- Breakfast buffet or extended breakfast
- Half board: at least a 3-course evening meal (option)
- Luggage transport from hotel to hotel
- Detailed route guidance
- Detailed travel material (route or overview maps, route description, important telephone numbers)
- Bike rental (optional)