Channel Islands by Bike, Jersey Guernsey and Sark
Season: April – October.
Discover the Channel Islands
Cycle around the Channel Islands and enjoy a change of scene only an hour away from Saint-Malo! Make the most of the islands’ remarkable cycle network made of the “Green Lanes” and “Ruettes Tranquilles” that make cycling a pure pleasure.
*Base price for a double room in low season. Please ask for a detailed offer down in “BOOK NOW”.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Cycling Style Holiday TypeOn Road, Touring
Activity Level Easy
Self-guided Cycling Tour
Departure days: Every day
Duration: 8 days – 7 nights
Jersey and Guernsey will make you discover an undulated landscape populated with charming cottages, flowered chapels, mills and vibrant little seaports.
The coastline thrives with spectacular rocky points above the ocean and long, fine sandy shores.
On the little seigniorial Isle of Sark, only the sound of horse carts will disturb the quiet of your ride.
All these journeys will allow you enough time to enjoy a brunch at the pub or a break under the sun, facing the sea.
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- Bed & breakfast basis (half board in option)
- All crossings (without St. Malo – Jersey / Guernsey – St. Malo if arrival / departure by air)
- The crossing to Sark
- All travel documents and our assitance
- Access to the hotel in Saint-Malo (day 1 ) and to the harbour (day 2)
- Lunches and dinners (dinners from day 2 to day 7 optional)
- All drinks
- Luggage transfer from Saint-Malo hotel to the port
- Bike rental (optional) except Sark (to pay on the island)
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cyclingholidays/public_html/wp-content/themes/entrada/content-single-product.php on line 647