Bruges for kids
Season: April – September.
A truly surprising holiday! The region between the Belgian coast and the stunning city of Bruges is a very special one, yet waiting to be discovered by both kids and adults. This cycling trip is one for the whole family, sea and sand, cultural heritage, shopping in Bruges, picturesque villages and cycling paths through a splendid countryside.
*Base price for a double room in low season. Please ask for a detailed offer down in “BOOK NOW”.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Cycling Style Holiday TypeOn Road, Touring
Activity Level Easy
Self-guided Cycling Tour
Departure days: Every Sunday
Duration: 7 days – 6 nights
Cycling between the coast, dunes, polders and canals.
Rich architectural heritage (churches, abbeys, castles,…)
The historic centre of Bruges.
Hotel in Ostend not far from the beach.
Attractions in Bruges for the kids: Boudewijn Seapark, Choco Story,…
Attractions in Ostend for the kids: Earth Explorer, Airport Bowl, Children’s farm ‘De lange schuur’,…
Child friendly hotel in Ostend, with bouncing castle, playground,…
- 7 days – 6 nights in 3/4* hotels
- Room with bath/shower and toilet
- 6 x breakfast
- Half board possible (6 x 3 course dinner)
- Drinks in Ostend included (beer, wine, lemonade and water) when half board is booked!
- Museum discount card Bruges
- Free hotel parking
- Map, tourist information and road description
- Luggage transport (1 piece per person, up to 20 kg)
- Service-Hotline (also in weekends)
- Bike rental (optional)
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cyclingholidays/public_html/wp-content/themes/entrada/content-single-product.php on line 647