Slovenia. A biker’s paradise in 4 countries
BIKE + RELAX
Slovenia knows how to captivate visitors with its originality and beauty. It is an experience you will never forget! Slovenia is the meeting point of the Mediterranean, Pannonian and Dinaric worlds. It offers extremely diverse scenery due to the variety of landscape and all can be managed by bicycle. The tour leads you along seemingly endless sunflower and cornfields. You will find quaint and charming villages and will be amazed by their wonderful, yet simple way of life. Excellent wines and culinary highlights will further enhance this experience.
*Base price for a double room in low season. Please ask for a detailed offer down in “BOOK NOW”.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Cycling Style Holiday TypeOn Road, Touring
Activity Level Easy
Self-guided Cycling Tour
Departure days: Arrival every Saturday
Duration: 7 days – 6 nights
4 country paradies (Austria, Slovenia, Hungary, Croatia) , National Park Goricko, Love Island, Bukovnica Water Reservoir, Lendava
- 6 nights in rooms with private facilities
- Breakfast or 6x dinner (surcharge)
- Entrance fee to Thermal Spas: Radenci, Lendava and Terme 3000
- Luggage transfer from Radenci-Moravske Toplice- Lendava
- Free WLAN in all hotels
- Service-hotline (also accessible on weekends)
- Maps and informational material/room
- Bike rental
Individual arrival to Radenci.
Radenci – Bad Radkersburg – Radenci, approx. 42 km
What about a short side-trip to Austria? Along the River Mur you depart from Radenci and cycle through the Nature Reserve of Goricko, visit the interesting town of Bad Radkersburg (Austria) and return to Radenci.
Radenci – Moravske Toplice, approx. 40 km
Cycle to the “Granary of Slovenia”, the fertile region of Prekmurje. Moravske Toplice. Today’s final destination is one of the most lush and modern Thermal Spas of Slovenia. Enjoy!
Roundtrip to Hungary, approx. 53 km
Today’s visit to neighbouring country Hungary is a fascinating and beautiful distraction. You can visit a pottery and acquire souvenirs while admiring the Art of Pottery. Back in Slovenia relax at the Bukovnica Lake.
Moravske Toplice – Lendava, approx. 50 km
Today you cycle through stork landscapes and the Pannonian Bassin along the river Mur. You can visit the famous island of love. Another highlight of this trip ist he castle Beltinci with the bicycle museum. As well really popular is the stork village called Velika Polana.
3 country trip: Lendava – Croatia – Lendava, approx. 50 km
Today you cycle along the traces of the former oil springs to Croatia and back along the river Mur to Slovenia. You can visit the following sights: the first oil spring of the world in Peklenica, oldtimer museum in Selnica, dear labyrinth, the ferry and mill on the Mur river at Marof, the martins church at Muri and the open air museum and oil industry in Petišovci. A day of impressions and places of interest.
End of the trip
Individual departure or extend your stay in Lendava.
- All bike tours are unescorted.
- The mileages and approximations are distances of the recommended routes.
- Please be prepared by packing all necessary items, for example, proper rain gear (jacket and pants), sun hat, sunscreen and proper sport shoes.
- Arrival and departure to Radenci and from Lendava is a personal obligation not included in tour price. Airports: Maribor, Ljubljana or Graz, transfer to Radenci possible upon request
- In Hungary & Croatia you have to wear a safety vest at night and by poor vision outside of cities/villages.
- In Slovenia & Croatia it is mandatory for children under 16 yrs to wear a helmet
Level Easy; Cycling paths are mostly flat to slightly hilly. You bike on quiet paths in fields, side and country roads with little or no traffic.
4 nights in 4 star Thermal Spa hotels in Radenci and Moravske Toplice, 2 nights in 3 star hotel Lipa (Thermal Spa Levanda)
Rental bikes & equipment:
- 24-speed bikes (ladies/gents)
- Children’s bikes and other specialized equipment for children upon request
- All rental bikes are equipped with a pannier (saddle bag)
Free parking possible at the arrival hotel in Radenci.